(Click here to view additional properties for sale or rent)
HUNTING FACILITIES IN THE ANAMOOSE,
DRAKE, BUTTE AND BALFOUR AREAS
- Ehrman Lodge
- Owners-Eldon & JoEllen Ehrman-
- Three miles south, one mile west, & ½ mile north of Anamoose.
- House has one king sized, one queen sized, & seven twin beds, one bathroom, & is completely furnished.
- Sage Hill Bed & Breakfast
- Innkeepers-Jackie & Brad Minchner
- 701-465-0225 or www.sagehillnd.com
- Exit Highway 52 at Anamoose. Drive north through town over railroad track & just beyond the track on the right is a cemetery. Take a right just after the cemetery onto a gravel road & go five miles east. Or—on Highway 52 west of Martin look for a light blue & white Dept. of Transportation tourist local sign 500 feet from turn off intersection. Turn north onto gravel road & drive four miles.
- Three guestrooms, each with private bath, TV, & coffee. Full country breakfast. Smoke free environment. Well managed dogs welcome.
- $100/night for double occupancy, $20-1st person, $15-2nd person.
- Timblin’s Flyway Retreat
- Owners-John & Donna Timblin
- Call 1-866-326-8333 toll free or email: email@example.com
- Cozy ND cabin for rent. Fully furnished & sleeps 4. Hunt, fish, bird watch. Game cleaning room, dog kennel. RV hookups available.
- Wood Duck Inn #1
- Owners: Woody & Kathy Selzler
- Call: 701-693-6259
- Houses for rent-hunters & other groups welcome. Equipped with full kitchen, laundry, freezer & game cleaning room. Linens provided. Excellent hunting area for upland game, water fowl & deer. Open spring through fall.
- Variable rates.
- Doc’s Lodge
- For information call Joan at 701-324-4172 or Janet at 952-934-7184
- Located on Main Street of Anamoose. Easy walking to downtown businesses.
- House for rent all year round. Hunters, other visitors welcome. Completely furnished, freezer, washer, dryer, dishes, etc. Sleeps seven. Dogs welcome.
- $120/ night.
- Morris Hotel & Lounge
- Owners: Troy & Lisa Uhlich
- Call: 465-3320
- 4 rooms-two single & two double. Kennel available. Lounge serves precooked breaded cod, shrimp, chicken
- $35-40 a night.
- Camping sites in Anamoose Park
- Two sites available with water, sewer, & electricity
- Bathrooms & shelter
- Contact-Kathy Schatz
- 701-626-7177 or 701-626-7386
- Located in the town of Butte
- Butte School
- It has 15 beds: 7 double, 8 twin, and two showers, kitchen
- Brown House
- It has 4 beds: 1 double bed, 3 twin beds, shower, kitchen
- Camping areas
- 10 camper sites with electricity, water, and sewer
a. Contact George Legg
c. It is located near Butte and is a renovated barn that is very unique.
d. It has 6 rooms: 2 double in each room with showers and a kitchen. It is available from mid March – Oct. 1.
a . Contact Charles Toy
c. Located in the city of Drake
d. House 1 has two bedrooms and is a compete house
e. House 2 has four bedrooms and is a complete house
f. House 3 has three bedrooms and is a complete house
Drake City Park
a . 701-465-3794
b. It has four units with electricity and no water or sewer
a. Contact Jamie Eck
c. Located in the city of Drake
c. Three Apartments—at present they are all rented out but that could change
Elaine’s Garden and Guesthouse
a. Contact Elaine Zakopyko
b. 701-626-7337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Located 4 ½ miles south of Balfour on HWY 53
d. A renovated 1915 house great for an overnight stay and excellent for hunters.
e. It has five theme bedrooms: three with double beds and two with twin beds. It has two bathrooms and has a complete kitchen. View it on ndbba.com, click on Balfour and then Elaine’s Garden and Guesthouse.